August 23, 2009

Sleepy

I took today off from the DVD workout...the soreness has improved, but I apparently did something to my knee during the night.  Ibuprofen isn't working either.  In addition, since Friday I've done little but sleep.  I put in 10 hours Friday night, napped on Saturday, put in another 9 on Saturday night, and have only been awake for a few hours...but I'm ready to crawl into bed for more sleep.  Unfortunately, it's just me and the little one today, so I can't really nap until he naps...and he's given up napping.

Studying for PALS has gone by the wayside.  I'll try later after I get even more coffee in me, but think I'll have to dedicate all of Monday to prepare for it. 

I did manage to finish Girl with a Pearl Earring though.  I knew it was going to be light fare--I went through it in about 90 minutes.  It was a really good book though...I haven't seen all of the movie so I don't know how closely the two run together.  I don't know what's next on the reading list...I think that next time I pass by the stack of books, I'll just grab one and see what it is.

I cheated and read the classifieds today.  There's a few new things that I'll have to consider applying to on Thursday when the job-hunting vacation ends (if they're still there, that is).  But that's all I've done is just read them.

Must...try...to...stay...awake...