January 1, 2001

Disclaimer

That cute little sheep you see at the top of the page is Shaun the Sheep, who does not belong to me in any way, shape or form.  Shaun the Sheep is © 2017 Aardman Animations Ltd.  I happen to be a Shaun fan.

Meriwhen the RN is © 2007-2017 me (Meriwhen, real name withheld because I like my privacy).


The opinions or views expressed in this blog and in any comments I make on other Blogger blogs are my own, and in no way reflect the opinions/views of any organizations that I may be affiliated with. In short, the only person/entity I'm speaking on behalf of is myself.


I've noticed that as of late, this blog is getting a lot of traffic from a hookup website.  Curious, especially since I've never used such a site and don't have any plans to.  So if you are on such a website (no judgment here, just a FYI) and you see anyone linking to this blog, rest assured that it's not me.


Updated 2/25/2017