November 4, 2013

*sigh*

Rough shift recently:  everything that could go wrong at work did, and it was out of my control.  I can't go into too much detail without violating HIPAA or anonymity...but it seemed like very little went my way, and there was nothing I could do about it.  It was one of those days that I'm half worried that the agency will tell me the facility doesn't want me back anymore because of how bad the day was.  I'd be the perfect one to throw under the bus for everything because I was one of the few agency nurses on hand.  Didn't do anything wrong AFAIK nor was told as such...yet my thought is, Meriwhen, meet Bus Wheel.

Yes, I know I'm being a little paranoid.  But it was THAT bad of a day.

Oh well.  I did do my best and got through it.  And in the long-shot that I'm no longer desired by the facility, I'm sure my agency will let me know before my next scheduled agency shift.

Next week, I've got a week of guaranteed shifts at my main employer...and after today, I'm already looking forward to it.