October 21, 2012

Blah

I am SO unmotivated to work on my management homework.  Two assignments due Monday morning...and since I have a very early OB appointment tomorrow, I don't have the luxury of staying up late tonight.  So if I were intelligent--which I like to think that I am, at times anyway--I'd be doing all I can to get this stuff done ASAP.

Well, no.

Almost done with the shadowing assignment.  Overall, shadowing was disappointing...not through the fault of my nurse leader though.  The timing just wasn't in the cards for me to get some good experiences in.  The other assignment involves handling something according to Texas' Safe Harbor law.  What a beautiful law, wish we had one of those out here...but hey, we have ratios so it's not entirely bad.

I just can't force myself to sit down and do these two assignments.  I am just not in the mood.

Meanwhile, History Part 2 is held up through technical difficulties on the part of the school, so I pretty much have a free pass as far as that's concerned today.  Still, I'd at least like to get my hands on the syllabus so I can start entering all the due dates into iCal.

Oh well.  Back to the grind I (try to) go.