December 15, 2012

Christmas party at work this week.  We played parlor games...and it's rather entertaining to watch psych staff play "guess the celebrity."  Most were identified by their psych issues.   Don't ask any of us what their latest movie is or who they're married to, but tell us their personality disorder or CD issue, and we're all over it.

Interesting fact:  Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader meets most criteria for a borderline personality disorder diagnosis.  Vader's my favorite Star Wars character, so I found this intriguing.  This meant nothing to the men in the family other than it made them want to watch the Star Wars movies...again...

Sometimes my family just doesn't appreciate psych.

Senioritis:  2, Meriwhen:  0.  For history class, I have a test and a last entry to finish up in the next 8 hours, and I'm waffling on both.