April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th

Picked up my agency ID badge and nearly had my first scheduling conflict: both jobs potentially wanted me the same week! But things resolved on their own without any problems.

The rash on my face is healing: it's now down to the very dry, "burned skin" stage. Still slathering on the hydrocortisone and Boots' redness serum, while being as gentle as possible with it. I was able to get made up for the ID picture though it's obvious something was wrong with my face. It also hurt, but not as bad as it had been.

I did discover the joys of cold milk compresses...I have a date with one tonight after I finish my homework.

1 comment:

Kolohe said...

I always find it interesting when with all the advances in medicine, some of the home remedies are still just as good or better than modern alternatives. Hope your face gets to feeling better.